The Centre for Social Ontology (CSO) was established in 2011 at the École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne. Now based in the Department of Sociology at the University of Warwick, its main focus is the Morphogenetic Project.
- The Morphogenetic Project produces an annual volume as part of the Social Morphogenesis series.
- The first two volumes in this series are Social Morphogenesis and Late Modernity: Trajectories Towards Morphogenic Society.
- Our first PhD workshop took place in June 2014.
- Our monthly seminar series began in October 2014 .
- We have four workshops planned for 2015.
To get in touch or subscribe to our mailing list, please contact email@example.com.